Mark your calendars for the Mini-Conference September 20-21 in Morgantown, West Virginia.
We are excited to announce the release of our 2013 Mini-Conference Brochure this week. We have two days of informative workshops and lots of fun activities. We’ll be in downtown Morgantown the entire weekend, and you’ll have the prime opportunity to dine and shop in many locally owned restaurants and stores.
- Full-day workshop with Donovan Rypkema, historic preservation economics expert. Learn about using historic preservation to bring investments to West Virginia. Under Review for AICP CM credits
- Civil War Walking Tour of Downtown Morgantown and the Wharf with the Morgantown Historic Landmarks Commission
- 2013 Historic Preservation Awards Banquet at the recently rehabilitated Hotel Morgan with keynote speaker, Donovan Rypkema
- Historic Book Sale & Book Signing with the authors of Living Monuments: The Courthouses of West Virginia
- Historic Wood Windows Rehabilitation Workshop with Statewide Field Services Representative, Lynn Stasick
Want to Volunteer?
Volunteer registration opportunities available! Help us with a few tasks during the mini-conference and enjoy an extremely discounted entry fee!
Special Sponsorship Opportunity Available for the Awards Banquet
For the awards banquet, sponsor a table for you and your friends, and you’ll receive 8 prime seats at the banquet and 8 free entries to the Saturday workshop of your choice. Learn how HERE!
Need to Stay Overnight?
Special discounted hotel accommodations available for out-of-town attendees. Book a room at the Hotel Morgan prior to August 15th under the PAWV block to receive a discounted price of $99 + tax/night.
Reservations are available for Friday, September 20, and Saturday, September 21. Enjoy suites with Wi-Fi, king-size beds, spacious bathrooms, and a continental breakfast. Call 304.292.8200 to book your room today!