PAWV’s new booklet, West Virginia Endangered Historic Properties: Saved and Lost, 2009-2013, is now available for purchase. This booklet is the first in a series to be published every five years. The 32-page, black and white booklet features stories and beautiful historical and recent photographs of three saved and three lost sites, including:
• Capitol Theatre, Wheeling
• First Ward School, Elkins
• Old Greenbrier County Public Library, Lewisburg
• Mount de Chantal Visitation Academy, Wheeling
• West Virginia Colored Children’s Home, Guyandotte/Huntington
• Homes in East Wheeling Historic District, Wheeling
Purchase one for yourself, and send one as a gift!
The cost of the booklet is $10 plus $2.50 for shipping and handling.
There are two ways to purchase the booklet:
Buy online via PayPal (HERE)
Send your check to:
Preservation Alliance of West Virginia
421 Davis Avenue, #3
Elkins, WV 26241