Education Coordinator Position Available
Spark! Imagination and Science Center in Morgantown, West Virginia is seeking a part-time, salaried Education Coordinator. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Education Coordinator will be responsible for the development and implementation of hands-on, interactive educational programs for students, families and life-long learners.
- Implementing outreach and field trip programs
- Developing/Implementing/overseeing on-site education programs such as maker’s programs and the Hands-on Science Area
- Marketing the outreach and field trip programs
- Scheduling education programs
- Maintaining program records regarding budget, supplies, attendance, evaluations
The Education Coordinator will work approximately 20 hours per week. Hours will be flexible, but will include many Saturdays and some evenings. This position requires driving in a personal vehicle, mileage will be reimbursed. The salary will start at $18,000-$22,000 depending on experience.
A bachelor’s degree is required. An M.A. in Education, Museum Studies, Public History, and other related fields or 3 years of museum experience is preferred.
Cover letter, resume and three references should be emailed to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2016.
For more information about Spark! visit sparkwv.org